Refurbished products are not only good for your pocket but are good for the environment too.
Because refurbished products are re-manufactured and re-used instead of being scrapped, buying refurbished products from us can help to:
- Significantly reduce landfill
- Increase the recycling of plastics and metals
- Reduce the use of limited natural resources
- Increase the lifespan of manufactured products
- Reduce the carbon footprint of goods
In fact, refurbished products are even better for the environment than traditional recycling. Whilst recycling does have the benefits of keeping material out of landfill and getting us into the recycling mentality, it can have limited energy benefits. This is because recycling still requires a large amount of processing from scratch. Reuse avoids this reprocessing, so using refurbished products where we can helps us to have the maximum positive environmental impact.