With the explosion in online shopping and customer returns, refurbished products have become increasingly popular to those seeking exceptional value without compromising on quality.
Previous known as "graded" items, or sometimes (incorrectly) called "seconds" or B grade stock, refurbished products are usually brand new items that have been returned to the original retailer or manufacturer.
There are many possible reasons for this: unwanted gifts, cosmetically marked items, missing parts, minor faults, damaged boxes, change of mind, or even simple delivery errors.
In many cases, it can be hard to distinguish a refurbished stock item from a perfect one. We put all products through an exhaustive quality control programme in our workshops at our own manufacturing facility in Bolton. We correct any technical faults so that it functions like new, and we test it to ensure that any remaining imperfections are purely cosmetic.
Only when an item has been thoroughly tested in this way and we are completely satisfied that it functions as it should, do we sell it again to our customers.
When buying refurbished items from us please remember:
- A refurbished item will typically cost substantially less than the same item brand new.
- Buying refurbished items is a great way to reduce waste and help the environment.
- A refurbished item functions like new, but is not brand new and may not be perfect.
- A refurbished item may show cosmetic imperfections.
- A refurbished item may be re-packaged in plain packaging.
- A refurbished item may be incomplete - it may have minor parts or accessories missing that do not affect its functionality. If this is the case we will always make this clear in the product description.
- We offer a no-quibble returns policy on our refurbished items.
All products are electrically checked, tested and repaired by our factory. These products are then sold with a guarantee, they are fully working Items that may have cosmetic marks.